Smudging white sage is an ancient tradition originated by Native Americans thousands of years ago, The white sage smoke is released at ceremonies to ward off negative energy, clear auras & encourage protection. It’s believed that the smoke attaches itself to any heavy, negative energy that is within the space, being or an object & as the smoke clears the spirit of white sage carries with it the negative energy.
• Use it to cleanse the energy from people, animals, items or places
• A great insect repellent, light it & generate smoke that will repel insects from entering ur house or at the garden during picnics
• 2 medium sticks, or 1 large stick
How to use:
• Light one end of the stick for 10/15 seconds, then cleanse the item that needs cleansing with a smoke bath, make sure a single window or a door is open, as it’s believed that the smoke carries the negative energy outside, relight if needed
• A little smoke goes a long way, no need to generate a lot of smoke as it’s harmful for the health