Challenging The Frame: My Heart Is Too Big It Cannot Fit The Frame, Black
A fusion Arabic jalabiyah, hand-embroidered, can be sold unstitched or stitched as a kaftan
• This piece is part of an ongoing series “Challenging The Frame”, where I challenge the concept of frames & molds, a metaphor for preconceived notions & inherited beliefs, ones that all is expected to follow and “fit within”. What would happen if we challenged the frame? What if we did not fit the frame..
Through this series, multiple artistic concepts & inspirations is explored
• About the design of this kaftan:
“My heart is full of love, it expanded, it cannot be contained not in my chest nor in the kaftan frame”
• Color: fabric is black, the embroidery is in shades of red, gold, silver & black.
- %100 linen, OEKO-TEC certified, this means that the fabric is free from all of the harmful chemicals & gentle on your skin
• The fabric used is: ecological, natural, breathable, durable/ strong, vegan. Perfect for the GCC's hot weather.
Size & Fit:
• Sold: not stitched OR stitched as per the following sizes:
shoulder 15inch, bust 40inch, hip 48inch, sleeve 29inch, length to be confirmed by the customer
shoulder 17inch, bust 45inch, hip 55inch, sleeve 32inch, length to be confirmed by the customer
• The unstitched option is 3.5 meter (double width)
Shipping & Returns:
• Delivery within 4- 7 days
• We don't accept exchange/ returns/ cancellations